What is Equine Assisted Learning?
Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) is an experiential learning system that helps people of all ages develop life skills through interactions with equines (horses).
EAL sessions are done in pairs or groups, with one horse per group. All the exercises are done on the ground and no riding is required. There is an objective to each session and after the exercise has been completed, we re-group and discuss how it went and if the objective was satisfied (how and why).
There are many forms of EAL including
- EAT (equine assisted therapy)
- FEEL (facilitiated equine experiential learning)
- EFW (equine facilitated wellness)
- EFC (equine facilitated counselling)
- FMH (equine facilitated mental health).
The list goes on and on… while some of these programs require a background and/or certification in psychology and/or psychotherapy, EAL is a simple, guided process where the horses are the teachers.
EAL Can Teach:
… and much more!
EAL Session Pricing
We offer an Equine Assisted Learning program that is a proven learning system consisting of 6 and 12 week sessions.
* All prices are per person.
* Sessions are 1 hour long and are done in teams; private sessions are also available.
* Sessions take place outdoors and may be rescheduled due to inclement weather.
- Introductory Session
- Individual Session
- 6 Sessions
- 12 Sessions